I’m fairly new at electronics, and wondered if someone could tell me what I would need to interface an arduino with a B&O Masterlink cable?
I have the document describing the masterlink ports:
goo [DOT] gl [SLASH] neGuV
Which says there are the following wires in the socket:
- 1: Data - (-0.25V ± 0.1V)
- 2: Data + (-0.25V ± 0.1V)
- 3: ML sensor
- 11: - supply voltage (-7 V to -15V, standby +3V to 15V)
- 12: + supply voltage (-7 V to -15V, standby +3V to 15V)
- 13: - L (left channel) (1V bal rin 2.2 Mohm, rout 75 ohm)
- 14: + L (right channel)
- 15: - R (right channel)
- 16: + R (right channel)
- shield: ground
Data speed 19,200 bits/sec (<- I assume this is baudrate?)
I’m not too bothered about the audio channels (for now), but wanted to send commands over the Data -/+ to control my audio system.
What I want to know is how can I plug the TX RX (and anything else?) into the masterlink cable, to be able to send these commands?