Arduino EEPROM write_Anything

Hi there,

I have some trouble with EEPROM. I'm usgin arduino uno R3. I want to include this code:

http://arduino.cc/playground/Code/EEPROMWriteAnything

But each time, when I try to compile, I get this message:

In file included from infrarot.cpp:3: D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h: In function 'int EEPROM_writeAnything(int, const T&)': D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h:4: error: expected initializer before '*' token D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h:7: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h: In function 'int EEPROM_readAnything(int, T&)': D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h:13: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h:13: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h:13: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token D:\arduino-1.0\libraries\EEPROMAnything/EEPROMAnything.h:13: error: expected primary-expression before 'void'

I used google to find something, but I'm only ready soloutions for Arduino 021 (?).

Thanks for help!! :)

I tried, in Arduino 1.0, the sample code from playground and it compiles just fine.

grex:
But each time, when I try to compile, I get this message:

It’s good you posted the error. Now post the exact code you are using.

The EEPROM_writeAnything functions are not part of the Arduino 1.0 core. You created that library folder in the wrong place.

Hi,

i had forgett the includes in the EEPROMAnything.h, I'm very sorry.

So it is solved.

Thanks for fast reply!!

This EEPROMAnything thing has got me so flustered that all the Arduino hardware, software etc., is going into the lesf shredder. That's the only way I can be sure where the file is going.

jimpint: This EEPROMAnything thing has got me so flustered that all the Arduino hardware, software etc., is going into the lesf shredder. That's the only way I can be sure where the file is going.

Just use the built in EEPROM library.

All you need is the IDE version 1.6.2 or greater.

jimpint: This EEPROMAnything thing has got me so flustered that all the Arduino hardware, software etc., is going into the lesf shredder. That's the only way I can be sure where the file is going.

The "lesf shredder"?

So when things go wrong you shred them, is that it? Oh well. Perhaps another hobby.

There are days when it takes me hours to solve a problem. However if I "shred" them they never get solved. So I don't do that.