Arduino GSM sheild

Good morning,

I am using Arduino GSM shield displayed below which requires mini-SIM card (25mm long and 15mm wide). This type of SIM card is not any more avaliable in my country. Can you suggest a solution to solve this problem

Thanks for the support

Arduino GSM Sheild

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=sim+card+adpator&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Lots of places are phasing out the older technology GSM networks (2G etc.). Are you sure that this old board will still work in your local mobile networks ?

Can you suggest another Arduino compatible shield for send/receive SMS messages?

Thanks for all the help

I can't really because that depends on what network technologies / frequencies are available in your area. You may be lucky in that the one you already have still works in you area. What I can say is that you have to be extremely careful when selecting such a shield/module to ensure compatibility and these may have regional variants. Sometimes the documentation provided by the manufacturers is not enough to give a definitive answer.

@lastchancename on this forum has been known to recommend/work with SIM7600 modules

The 7600 boards I’m using still use the same size SIMs, but nothing to stop you using a nanoSIM adapter.

Thanks all for the reply