Arduino IDE Menu with Gibberish Language

Hi there! My Arduino IDE's menu bar is using a gibberish language that I can't understand! Even though I use English as the program's language in the preferences.

I use Windows 7 64 bit, with intel core i5 vPro. I installed Arduino IDE quite a long time ago. At first, I didn't have this problem. But starting a month ago, I just realized that the menu changed like this. I'm using Arduino 1.8.10. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, nothing happens. I also tried to download the portable version, same problem. I also tried to install older versions (such as 1.6), and again: nothing happened!

I believe you have encountered this bug:

The workaround for it is shown here:

Instructions:

Close all Arduino IDE windows.

Open the file arduino_debug.l4j.ini, which is located in the Arduino IDE installation folder, in a text editor.

Add the line:

-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on

Save the file.

Start the Arduino IDE.