Thanks for your help,
There are some things that I don’t have understood. I will try this as soon as my administrator add esptools. Just to be sure, the programm firmware updater has to be on the arduino ?
Upload the SerialNINAPassthrough sketch. The sketch that is in the examples is incorrect right now, I will post a link to the updated one here.
Here’s the updated SerialNINAPassthrough.ino: https://gist.github.com/sameer/6ee696303579798d2e20c9ab7e52a088
Also I have an other question about the MKR 4K, The uploadings nearly always fails.
May you have an idea why ?
It says only : “An error occurend when uploading the sketch”
So the sketch compiles, but it does not upload? Two things you can try:
- Before you click the button to upload the sketch, press the reset button mode twice. The Vidor red LED should be fading in and out, and it is now in flashing mode.
- If the upload starts, then fails partially, check your USB cable
Here are the steps:
- Upload the SerialNINAPassthrough sketch I gave (https://gist.github.com/sameer/6ee696303579798d2e20c9ab7e52a088)
- Download this Github repository: https://github.com/arduino-libraries/WiFi101-FirmwareUpdater-Plugin
- Run the following esptool command while inside the repository folder:
esptool --no-stub --chip esp32 --port <YOUR_PORT_HERE i.e. COM1 or /dev/ttyACM0> --baud 460800 --before default_reset --after hard_reset write_flash -z --flash_mode dio --flash_freq 40m --flash_size detect 0x0 firmwares/NINA/1.2.1/NINA_W102.bin
The output will look something like this:
Serial port /dev/ttyACM0
Chip is ESP32D0WDQ6 (revision 1)
Features: WiFi, BT, Dual Core, 240MHz, VRef calibration in efuse, Coding Scheme None
Crystal is 40MHz
Changing baud rate to 460800
Enabling default SPI flash mode...
Configuring flash size...
Auto-detected Flash size: 2MB
Compressed 880640 bytes to 495730...
Took 7.31s to erase flash block
Wrote 880640 bytes (495730 compressed) at 0x00000000 in 47.9 seconds (effective 147.0 kbit/s)...
Hash of data verified.
Hard resetting via RTS pin...
It should take less than a minute.