arduino speed measurement project

hello.

I want to measure the speed with sensors of the ball entering the hole. As a result of my work I measured the speed of the ball up to certain speeds with ultrasonic distance sensors. But the speeds I can measure are not enough for me. what do i do in the face of this situation? what do you suggest?

to probe a wide range of reasons for the use of ultrasonic distance sensor.

I have compared this type of product to my saloons close to the project. How does this tool work?

Decide how fast you need to need to measure ("up to certain speeds" is not a specification, nor is "not enough for me").
Then find a sensor that will react sufficiently quickly at those speeds.

How does this tool work?

Doppler radar.

How does this tool work?

Here is a clue: Multi Sport Speed Radar

Radar with an Arduino is likely to be expensive. Light gates may be more appropriate. A light gate has a light source(s) on one side and detectors on the other. The arduino times the time between the light being blocked on one sensor then the other.

batuhan001:
I want to measure the speed with sensors of the ball entering the hole...

Hi,
Which ball?. Entering which hole?
Regards.

thanks for your answers

AWOL:
Decide how fast you need to need to measure ("up to certain speeds" is not a specification, nor is "not enough for me").
Then find a sensor that will react sufficiently quickly at those speeds.
Doppler radar.

the doppler radar works only on the x axis as far as I know, but I need a sensor that can work on the y axis.
the doppler radar Will it work properly on the y axis?

groundFungus:
Here is a clue: Multi Sport Speed Radar

Radar with an Arduino is likely to be expensive. Light gates may be more appropriate. A light gate has a light source(s) on one side and detectors on the other. The arduino times the time between the light being blocked on one sensor then the other.

Light gates do not fit me because I want to scan the field

vffgaston:
Hi,
Which ball?. Entering which hole?
Regards.

eg soccer ball and soccer field

AWOL:
Doppler radar.

my research results for installation height 1.8m and 4m I saw you could be. is that right for you?

if it is true hb100 meets my wishes because the sensor will stop at the top of the soccer field.

batuhan001:
eg soccer ball and soccer field

Excuse me for being european: does "soccer" refer to what we call football?
Regards.

Please get your requirements clear.

In OP you ask for a ball entering a hole - that's indeed where a light gate will work great. A single beam is enough when you know now big the ball is. Just measure how long the beam is broken and that gives the speed.

Then you ask about "scanning the field". A regular football/soccer field is really big, following a ball on a field that big is a major task. Some doppler radars won't do, for sure. Maybe you could mount a few cameras high above the field and try to track the ball that way, with some from the sides to get the third dimension.