Arduino TDS meters

how could i interface just one of these probes with an arduino and read the numbers from it?

or this sensor, https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/SparkFun-Electronics/SEN-13322/?qs=WyAARYrbSnberEHb08L3VQ%3D%3D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrLCQwrOw2gIVBglpCh1h2gKQEAQYASABEgKdW_D_BwE

im not sure how i would take the voltage reading of this sensor and convert it to total dissolved solid or parts per million tds / ppm

notsolowki:
how could i interface just one of these probes with an arduino and read the numbers from it?

HM Digital SP-2 Dual TDS Sensor Probe for DM-1 Dual Inline TDS Monitor – Fresh Water Systems

The data sheet and other documentation for the device will answer your questions.

Paul

notsolowki:

HM Digital SP-2 Dual TDS Sensor Probe for DM-1 Dual Inline TDS Monitor – Fresh Water Systems

This one appears to be just a pair of probes. You need the appropriate hardware to produce an AC signal across them, then use that to measure the conductivity. To do that all you basically need a cap and two resistors (this works great, it can give you really stable readings), or you have to wire up a 555 astable and measure the output frequency (my latest attempt for reading an EC probe - this is work in progress).

notsolowki:
or this sensor, https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/SparkFun-Electronics/SEN-13322/?qs=WyAARYrbSnberEHb08L3VQ%3D%3D&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrLCQwrOw2gIVBglpCh1h2gKQEAQYASABEgKdW_D_BwE

This is a soil moisture sensor, not suitable for use in water.

wvmarle:
You need the appropriate hardware to produce an AC signal across them, then use that to measure the conductivity.

Where can I get ready made board for this?

If it's just the TDS all you need is a capacitor and two resistors. Schematic is in here.
The values are good for a probe using two 6 mm stainless steel pins, about 5 mm apart. If you use a different probe you may need to change the capacitor value. Capacitor must be a film type, PP film is best.

Thanks for the information and schematic.

I ended up buying this TDS meter (Arduino Analog TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) Sensor/Meter water quality ppm + Code | eBay) specifically designed for arduino and has software code too. Very easy to interface and accurate!