Arduino to PCB

Hi,

I completed my design and now I would like to have it on a pcb rather than to make it work on Arduino Uno.

Any ideas for the easiest way to achieve this ?

Use a program like expresspcb.com (easy to learn, very manual) or eaglelight (www.cadsoft.de) (harder to learn, can be more automated) to create your PCB, then send it off to a board maker.
Or, etch your own using clad copper PCB sheets. Lots of ways exist to create the traces.
Or, get some sockets and perfboard and wire it up with point to point wiring, either soldering or wirewrapping.
Or, get some copper donuts & copper take and layout your design on perfboard and solder it up.
Or, send someone your schematic and get a design back that you send out to have made up.
Or, post it here and see if someone volunteers.
If its an UNO and not much else, a stripped down board layout could be done quickly.

How complex?
How many do you want to make?
Do you want to use this as a learning experience for future designs?
Decide on your goals and reply back for additional help.

I have experience drawing in Eagle and Proteus that's not an issue. I am using only 1 channel 24bit SPI ADC that's all nothing else. All the processing is done in pc side. What I am seeking for is templates or etc because I don't want to draw the thing from scratch (which would probably complete in the time of writing this thread) but I am lazy.

Eagle files for the Arduino boards are linked to from their respective hardware pages.

Here's the Uno: http://arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/arduino-uno-reference-design.zip

y33t:
I have experience drawing in Eagle and Proteus that's not an issue. I am using only 1 channel 24bit SPI ADC that's all nothing else. All the processing is done in pc side. What I am seeking for is templates or etc because I don't want to draw the thing from scratch (which would probably complete in the time of writing this thread) but I am lazy.

Don't know where you are going at this. Too lazy to do it yourself but knows how to. You want me to do it for you or something? You will have to start from somewhere and next time won't suck so much. :roll_eyes: