Arduino Uno and Grove Base shield Iot Dashboard

I currently have a grove shield set up with my uno. I'm growing wheat grass and micro-greens and my setup waters my plant when the moisture level hits a certain point. I currently have it set up to record UV, Temp, Humidity, Moisture Level.

I have RealTerm reading the data and capturing it then having Excel read that file and make a chart and display the data. I'm sure there is an easier way, but I'm new to this.

I wanted to use myDevices(Cayenne) to just have my data on a live dashboard, but the only thing I've been successful with is using their temperature sensor and it reads 700 degrees Fahrenheit. The grove pins are totally different from the regular uno.

I'm happy it's able to connect to my device and read, but I can't get any of the other sensors to work let alone be accurate.

Any other sites that offer free dashboard anyone would rec commend?

I think you should start by posting the code that runs on the arduino and supply links to (a) the sensors you are using and (b) the online/external services which you are using.

Is it so that the "myDevices(Cayenne)" service forces you to use a special temperature sensor on your Uno ?

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum. http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html then look down to item #7 about how to post your code. It will be formatted in a scrolling window that makes it easier to read.

What grove shield do you have? Please post a link to data/specs of the shield.

Thanks.. Tom.. :)