My arduino is also not detected by my laptop. What to do??
Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
- Your OS and version can be valuable information, please include it along with extra security you are using.
- Always list the version of the IDE you are using and the board version if applicable.
- How to insert an image into your post. ( Thanks Robin2 )
- Add your sketch where applicable but please use CODE TAGS ( > )
- Add a SCHEMATIC were needed even if it is hand drawn
- Add working links to any specific hardware as needed (NOT links to similar items)
- Remember that the people trying to help cannot see your problem so give as much information as you can