Arduino uno r3 combination lock w/ 6 input and LCD

Hello everyone, I started a project which in mind should be combination lock.
I have a 433.92mhz transmitter and receiver with 6 data lines(here pictured as buttons), transmitter has 6 buttons and receiver has 6 outputs normally driven low, when i press the button on transmitter the corresponding receiver line goes from 0 to 5v (digital 1). The point is, i connected the receiver to arduino and i also have 16x2 lcd connected. LCD displays six zeros, and when i press button on transmitter, one of zeros changes to 1, as planned. Id like to make combination lock from this, like 6 digits input, code accept by pressing 2 butons at once and reset code by another 2 buttons. also, I want my lcd to display lock status and live code input, but i have no idea how to make it. Any help would be appreciated, and sory for my english as its not my native language

lcd_lock_keys.ino (965 Bytes)

gredzikk:
Hello everyone, I started a project which in mind should be combination lock.
I have a 433.92mhz transmitter and receiver with 6 data lines(here pictured as buttons), transmitter has 6 buttons and receiver has 6 outputs normally driven low, when i press the button on transmitter the corresponding receiver line goes from 0 to 5v (digital 1). The point is, i connected the receiver to arduino and i also have 16x2 lcd connected. LCD displays six zeros, and when i press button on transmitter, one of zeros changes to 1, as planned. Id like to make combination lock from this, like 6 digits input, code accept by pressing 2 butons at once and reset code by another 2 buttons. also, I want my lcd to display lock status and live code input, but i have no idea how to make it. Any help would be appreciated, and sory for my english as its not my native language

It sounds like you want someone to write the program for you?

If so, you should advertise this project in the Gigs forum and say ow much you want to pay for someone to do the job.

I didnt mean somebody to write a complete program, Ive seen already a few programs but they were using keypads which i dont have