Arduino Webserver with Temperature Monitor / Control

Hi, this code is really nice! I modified it a little bit to be used with LM35DZ.
Now I need to implement the basic authentication (otherwise everybody can enter my home system and switch on my heater!!!) but I am completely lost!!! Could someone help me please?
thanks!

thermostat.ino (11 KB)

The client will make a request to your Arduino, typically with no authorization.

GET /foo HTTP/1.0
Host: foo.bar.com

Your arduino should respond with a request for authorization

403 Forbidden

The client will redo its request with credentials

GET /foo HTTP/1.0
Host: foo.bar.com
Authorization: Basic base_64_encoded_username_password

Your arduino can either decode the base64 encoded string or simply perform a match against a known base64 encoded string. An example of a an encoded Header, using the username "username" and password "password" separated by a colon in the standard format of "username:password" would look like:

Authorization: Basic dXNlcm5hbWU6cGFzc3dvcmQ=

In each instance there will be additional HTTP headers present, such as "User-Agent:" or "Accept:", but what I have above are the only important ones.

Putting that more simply, for any request that you receive you should verify that there is an Authorization: header and that the encoded string contains a proper username/password. Continue processing the request as usual if so. If not, reply with a 403 Forbidden response.

Hi, could you help me to integrate it in my code?
I am really a newbie...
Thanks!

Hello all, congratulations for the project, share code and give attention to all the questions.

I'm from Brazil and I have a system that informs the lack of electricity SMS.

I connected one shild GPRS on a ATMEGA328 (standalone, I made a simple board), it connected two power sensors and temperature.

When power a generator should be fired and then he sends an SMS with this information.

I added a network card that I also have this information via the web.

Did you or anyone have time to help me with this?
Pessimo'm programming ...

Hugs to all.

Sergio

Nice project, but I cant read temp value over the page :~ I can read only 0.6 C and not changing. Please help.

One small issue is that negative temperatures are shown as positive value.

Im currently having a temp of -4 deg C and the webserver shows 4 deg C.

Also: how can I modify to only have temp showing. I have done it on what you see but when I try to remove all with ths SSR's The web page won't load.

EDIT:

Could I just simply use signbit to add in a "-" ?

Kind of the same way as tou use the SSR bytes for on and off??

Reply to " elektrokan "
Your problem is here

byte sensor1[8] = { 0x28, 0x61, 0x24, 0xC5, 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x51};  // User Defined Temperature Sensor Address 1

Use the temperature example from the Onewire Library to find your DS18X20's address , then copy and replace the existing address with a new one.

Nice project !
How to edit the schetch to use ethernet shield based on wiznet5100 an DHT22 tmperature sensor ?

Please could you tell me here insert links to the library used to 28j60. thank you

Please is this thread still alive? Could someone here insert links to the library used to 28J60? Thank you.

daton:
Please is this thread still alive? Could someone here insert links to the library used to 28J60? Thank you.

http://jeelabs.net/projects/ethercard/wiki

After uploading code i am not able to load page,

i have changed IP address as per my req.

need help

Hello i have a problem, in the web i only see 0°C and it never change.

I define the address of my DS1820 but it´s all the same.

Any idea about the problem? I´m using an Arduino Uno and Ethernet shield V1.1 .

Thanks!!

hi guys i have arduino mega at mega 2560 and i cant compile this code.
i have this error
Arduino: 1.5.7 (Windows 8), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

web_control.ino:20:21: fatal error: OneWire.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
i need this project
please help :blush:

djkpap:
hi guys i have arduino mega at mega 2560 and i cant compile this code.
i have this error
Arduino: 1.5.7 (Windows 8), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

web_control.ino:20:21: fatal error: OneWire.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
i need this project
please help :blush:

Do you have OneWire Library installed?

yes library instaled but i have ethernet w5100!!

hi every one I'm new here. please I need this sketch for w5100 shield can some one edit it for me thanks :grin:

warunasanjaya11:
I want know whether Arduino Nano Clone is a USB Microcontroller or not? .Because I found a product in website named http://iteadstudio.com and the product name is Arduino Nano USB Microcontroller v3 (Clone version) .As you mentioned in your description the these words "Arduino" ,"Nano" and "Clone" words are containing in the product name Arduino Nano USB Microcontroller v3 (Clone version). If you mentioned the same product can you please tell me the prize you bought that part and from where you bought it. So I can compare it with the prizes in markets and buy the cheapest one

Dashquid
fatlossprofessional.co.uk
fatlossprofessional
mobilehelper
securetrip
whichpetcover
google
abc
facebook
craigslist

Useful sites listed above, I use most of them. EuropeGiant Classifieds is also a great one.