Arduinoes and wall light switches

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a spate of questions about switching room lights by Arduino, and at the same time recognise that the wall switch is now in the wrong position.

Wondering if this is a college project somewhere?

Perhaps one of our friendly mods, inbetween eating, sleeping, having a family life and deleting spam, could tell if the ip addresses are from the same locality?

Post a few links and I'll report back.

It's no biggy..... was more of an idle observation than a concern.

But now you have me curious...

I noticed the same thing into the italian area of the forum. But I found that it's a thing related to the school, because a lot of students have prepared an home automation project for the exams of the last year so they were asking a lot of questions to know how to light on/off a light, open/close a parking box etc.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Depending on how you wire them, you can make logic gates and flip-flops from switches and bulbs.

This is real basic stuff I remember from school in the 60's and 70's. Maybe it's a topic again?

https://www.google.com/search?q=light+switch+logic+gates&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=KoYFVLWiJcSfggT7w4HICQ&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1013&bih=590