Attiny85

Hi i am trying to programm an attiny85 but i get this message Selected board depends on ‘arduino’ core(not installed)
I have conected everything correctly and i dont know where the problem is.
1st i upload from examples ArduinoISP to arduino Uno.
2nd i download attiny85 file and paste 1 copy to arduino documents in a new file called hardware
and one more copy to C:arduino/hardware
3d i connect the pins .
Please help me !! :frowning:

You're using the Arduino.org IDE, that's not the correct IDE to be using (those are the rogue Arduino people - google for more info; they aren't the real Arduino, and there's ongoing litigation over the matter.). In any case, you won't find people here who know how to work with that version, because we use the official version here, which is now significantly different from the arduino.org one.

Try repeating your tests with the official Arduino IDE, from the download link at the top of this page. I recommend using version 1.6.5r5 - 1.6.6 and 1.6.7 are buggy due to botched implementation of a new feature.

Also, I don't know what ATTiny85 core you're using... Some of them piggyback on the 'arduino' core, while others supply a full core. I maintain an ATTiny core which supports the ATTiny85/45/25/84/44/24/861/461/261/88/48/167/87/2313/4313 - use json link in sig for board manager install, or GitHub - SpenceKonde/ATTinyCore: Arduino core for ATtiny 1634, 828, x313, x4, x41, x5, x61, x7 and x8 for more info.

this is the attiny

awedasa.PNG

tasos1234567890:
this is the attiny

Yes, they are. We are all familiar with the specs of the ATTiny85 - they're very popular and lots of us use them. Not sure why you posted that.

Did you try the suggestions I made above? As I said, I think the problem is an incompatibility between the core you're using and the arduino.org version of the IDE - and in any event, your error is occurring long before it tries to talk to the hardware.