I'm trying to develop a resistor measurer with high accuracy for arduino. I'm going to explain the best I can my project and my doubts.
- I have an arduino Mega2560, and a long wire mesh (aka. mesh).
- This mesh has a great conductivity also low resistance parameters.
- Connecting the mesh with a low value pull-up resistor (input voltage is 5V from Arduino), building a voltage divider with them (the mesh is connected to ground from arduino).
- I take measurements from the voltage divider with arduino, so I can know resistor mesh values.
- The target is measure the minimun variation of resistance, in case the mesh will be sliced.
Is there any way to increase arduino accuracy/resolution so this project will be succesful??