Build a RC car from ground-up without a microcontroller

01 Control LEDs wired Soapbox Robotics - 21 Photos - Education -

Build a remote control car from ground-up without a microcontroller! In this series of videos, we will outline a step by step tutorial on building a remote control car.

In our first video of this series, we will look into controlling LEDs using an encoder/decoder pair. Schematics is shown on the image attached.

This video is live on Youtube: - YouTube

Want to build it, but don’t have the required parts/electronics? Private message us and we can help you with that!

02 Control LEDs wirelessly Soapbox Robotics - 21 Photos - Education -

Hope you guys are busy hacking away! For some simple, DIY home activities, check this video series out!

In our second video of the build your own remote control car without a microcontroller series, we will look into controlling LEDs wirelessly via 433MHz radio transmitter/emitter pair.

The video is live on Youtube: - YouTube

Want to build it, but don’t have the required parts/electronics? Private message us and we can help you with that!

Build a RC car from ground-up without a microcontroller

I don't understand ?

This is a microcontroller Forum

...R

Thank you for the feedback, I do appreciate the comment. Don't worry about it, I totally understand how you feel about the inappropriateness of this post in this community.

On the topic of Arduino: I have been an Arduino fan for 5 years, I will never forget my roots. Thus, check out our Arduino block-based compiler preview on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i39VjulgKc

If you have an Arduino at hand, try out this cool, fresh-looking block-compiler!!!

soapboxrobotics: Don't worry about it, I totally understand how you feel about the inappropriateness of this post in this community.

So glad you understand.

Thread locked, pending deletion.