Burning sketches on atmega644p using the arduino IDE

Hello

I'm trying to use my atmega644p on an breadboard, first i burned the bootloader sanguino using my UNO as ISP conecting SCK, MISO, MOSI end the RESET if a 10uF capacitor to the ground and clicking on BURN BOOTLOADER and apparently worked.

My problem is that i can't upload any sketchs :cry: , i tried the blink example on the atmega644p using my UNO as ISP again and always says out of sync.

The arduino IDE can upload sketchs on the 644p or i need some burner like AVR USBasp to use the IDE? i already did this using atmega328 on an breadbord and worked.

Sorry for my english. KKKKK

ShinranHL:
My problem is that i can't upload any sketchs :cry: , i tried the blink example on the atmega644p using my UNO as ISP again and always says out of sync.

Please list all the steps you took to do this.

I've never used ATmega644P but I use an ATmega1284P, which is very similar, all the time with no problems. I'm using MightyCore: GitHub - MCUdude/MightyCore: Arduino hardware package for ATmega1284, ATmega644, ATmega324, ATmega324PB, ATmega164, ATmega32, ATmega16 and ATmega8535. I think it's the best option for these chips.

You already have some problems with 3 party libraries ?

I tried to upload my sketch and only the adafruit_TFTLCD didnt work. I saw in the mightycore website that some libraries could not work.

Hi

I tried to upload my sketch through an UNO as ISP to my atmega644p, i’m using the MightyCOre library board and only the adafruit_TFTLCD library didnt work. I saw in the mightycore website that some libraries could not work.

Any one had some problems with 3 party libraries ?

Please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

Has your board uses external clock? If then you need an external crystal connected to xtal1 and 2, also a 22pf cap to ground.

ShinranHL:
Any one had some problems with 3 party libraries ?

You have to expect that sort of thing when you work with one of the non-standard microcontroller parts. A lot of libraries will work fine but others need code written specifically for each part and the authors just do the standard ATmega328p, ATmega168, ATmega32U4, ATmega2560. You can't blame them really because it's a huge job to try to add compatibility for every AVR. If you want an easy beginner friendly experience then just get one of the standard MCUs. If you want to stick with the ATmega644P then you have to be prepared to jump in to that library source code armed with a datasheet and make it work.

It's possible that people here could help you with getting it working but since you only posted a screenshot of a fragment of an error message it's obvious that you don't want any help. Good luck!

Wiring S board use ATmega 644p.

Have a look on Wiring project :
http://wiring.org.co/hardware/

For your information arduino is a fork of Wiring project

Yes, i know that mics have diferent names for each register and that is the problem, i need help to change this ports in the library and i dont know where this configuration are because inside the folder has a lot of .h files like pinmagic.h , register.h and adafruit_TFTLCD.h, i have the Atmel studio installed to change the ports.

here is all the errors:

Please don’t post screenshots of error messages. Do you see that button on the right side of the orange bar that says “Copy error message”? Click on that button and then paste the output here on the forum using code tags(</> button on the toolbar). If the text is longer than the forum will allow then attach a text file. In this case you could turn off verbose output during compilation since the error messages give enough information. If you’re smart enough to work with an ATmega644P you should know that posting pictures of words is not conducive to getting assistance.

You would also want to post a link to where you downloaded the library so we don’t have to go hunting around for it. Help us to help you.