Can not upload Blink Sketch to BT *Newb*

Hey Folks,

I am looking for some help with getting my new Arduino BT-v06 with MEGA328 properly programmed.

I am using Windows 7 and the Arduino 0022 software. I changed the baud rate in the boards.txt as specified by a couple of threads to 115200.

It is properly paired as com40 (i have also tried making it com1 with no change in result), and my bluetooth card shows it trying to communicate when uploading. I have also specified the proper board and com port in the software.

I press the reset button, hit upload, and it begins, a few seconds later it states in red:

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

Any thoughts? This is my first experience with an Arduino, so this may seem simple but I have searched google and these threads to the point I feel i have to post.

On another note, this program is supposed to blink an LED on 13, but I only see 2 LEDs on this board one labeled 3v3 and the other BATT-LOW. Are one of these 13, or is this board diff than most, or is there an LED here that I just am not recognizing?

Thanks for anyhelp!

Hi, I've had the problem numerous times, sometimes it goes away sometimes it doesnt it could be all sorts of things, try pressing reset just before it uploads.There are many solutions try this post: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1248528012/all its got quite a few answers, Hope it helps, Rowan :)

(deleted)

Yes, I have read that and tried pushing the reset button in all different combinations with uploading the sketch. Is there a way to ensure that I am properly communicating with the Arduino? For example using the serial monitor?

Thanks