Cannot configure Arduino Cloud Brick in AppLab 0.10.0

I want to use the Arduino Cloud Brick and so I need to configure the ARDUINO_DEVICE_ID and ARDUINO_SECRET brick variables.

But the brick configuration button is missing!

I am using the latest AppLab version 0.10.0 and restarted several times but it still does not show.

I know I may manually edit the app.yaml, but this is discouraged by Arduino and is not something I can recommend in a classroom.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks

I figured out myself: it is not needed anymore, because connection from App Lab and Arduino Cloud si done by device configuration page in AppLab.

Could have been better documented, though....

Thanks for taking the time to post an update with your findings @fem_admin. I'm glad it is working for you now.

If you can point out anything specific you found unclear or absent from the documentation, I'll be happy to take a look and escalate your report to the responsible parties at Arduino.

Similarly, any specific suggestions for improvements are very welcome.