Can't get any response from U-Blox Leon G-100 GPRS/GSM Module

Hello everyone,
I have a u-blox leon g-100 gsm/gprs module. I set it up and connect all wires with arduino I connected RX TX’s in cross position I am supplying right voltage(3.7V) to module I am getting clear dial tone when I call my sim card but I can’t send AT commands via serial port.

My board is Arduino Micro I am using 10,11 pins as RX,TX with SoftwareSerial library.

AT commands of module : http://www.kayraelektronik.com/pdf/leon/AT_Commands_Examples_Application_Note_WLS-CS-11003.pdf

And my code

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial mySerial(10, 11);

void setup()
{
mySerial.begin(9600);
Serial.begin(9600);
delay(100);
mySerial.println(“AT+CMEE=2”);
delay(1000);
Serial.write(mySerial.read());
}

void loop()
{
if (mySerial.available()){
Serial.write(mySerial.read());
}
}

but I can't send AT commands via serial port.

That would require reading using Serial.available() and Serial.read() to get the AT commands AND mySerial.print() to send the data to the mySerial that you have.

Can you post a picture of your mySerial object, so we have some idea what a mySerial looks like?

Hello Paul,

mySerial object is Leon-G100 GSM/GPRS Module I attached image of circuit.

15th pin of module(TX) goes to 10th pin (RX) of Arduino, 16th pin (RX) goes to 11th pin of (TX) of Arduino.

In datasheet it says module auto detect the baud but I am not sure about that.

Please inform me if you need to know any other thing about situation.

Thanks

mySerial object is Leon-G100 GSM/GPRS Module I attached image of circuit.

So, why is the instance name not gprs? You do NOT have a mySerial attached to the pins. There is NOTHING magic about the name of the instance, but it does make sense to use something meaningful.

Does the GPRS module have any LEDs that indicate that it is powered up? Receiving data? Sending data?

You mention connecting power to the GPRS module, but did not say where the power is coming from. You did not mention that you connected the GPRS ground to the power supply ground. You did not mention that you connected the GPRS ground to the Arduino ground. I hope the last two are just oversights.

That is a point which you are right , it is a bad naming habit.

There is no LEDs on GPRS module. I can send data but receiving "-1" value which is empty value from module.

I am supplying the power from an adapter. Arduino's and module's grounds are common.