Can't run libraries

Hello,
So I’m trying to get into programming, so I bought an arduino uno, and an adafruit NFC shield.
the problem I have is that I can’t get the librairies to run on my program !
I download them, then unzipped them and copy past them into the ibrairie file of the arduino software, but in my programme it doesn’t seems to be imported ( no colors when I “#include <PN532_I2C.h>” and it doesn’t compile )

i’m kinda stuck, and i’m shure it’s super basic but I’m super bad x)

thanks a lot for your help

no colors when I “#include <PN532_I2C.h>”

No big deal.

it doesn’t compile

But it does give error messages.

When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Sorry sorry sorry, forgot the error message, shoulf of thought about it ! Thanks for remminding me :3

Arduino : 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Carte : "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\CARLITO\Documents\Arduino\test_NFC_01\test_NFC_01.ino:3:23: fatal error: PN532_I2C.h: No such file or directory

#include <PN532_I2C.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Erreur de compilation pour la carte Arduino/Genuino Uno

Ce rapport pourrait être plus détaillé avec
l'option "Afficher les résultats détaillés de la compilation"
activée dans Fichier -> Préférences.

This error means you need to install the library that contains the file PN532_I2C.h. If you need instructions for how to install the library I'm happy to provide them but first I need to to post a link to where you downloaded the library from.

Hello, Sorry for late reply ! ! ! Here is a link https://github.com/don/NDEF I installed it in the librairy files : C:\Users\CARLITO\Documents\Arduino\libraries

Maybe it's the wrong ?

Oh while typing this message i understood I think... is it in the x(86) program thingy file ?

Let me try x)

Nevermind... still doesn't work :(

carlitototo: I installed it in the librairy files : C:\Users\CARLITO\Documents\Arduino\libraries

Maybe it's the wrong ?

No, that's the correct place to install it. The problem is that library does not contain the missing file. From the NDEF library's README file: https://github.com/don/NDEF#requires

Requires Yihui Xiong's PN532 Library

That library is a little bit more trick to install because the repository actually contains multiple libraries. You can install it like this:

carlitototo: Oh while typing this message i understood I think... is it in the x(86) program thingy file ?

By that, I assume you mean installing it to the libraries subfolder of the Arduino IDE installation folder. You should never do that because then you will lose all the installed libraries when you change to a different version of the Arduino IDE. If you install them to your sketchbook (C:\Users\CARLITO\Documents\Arduino\libraries) then they will persist through IDE updates.