Clock in and Clock out excess control system.

Hi everyone,

My name is Eliakim Titus and i am busy with my final year project.

brief about my project.

This project uses a Fingerprint module to give access to the employees as entering the work premises while recording the time the employee entererd and left the premises.

the system allows the employee to enter only once and he/she has to exit atleast once before entering into the premises again.

my question is,cant i use a fingerprint module-arduino WIFI development board-WIFI router- Raspberry pi-esp8266 - Servo motor to open and close the door and record the employees clocking in and clocking out attendance into the raspberry pi.?

your reply will be much appreciated…

Does a person enter and leave through one specific entry/exit point or are there multiple entrances and exits in this building ? Are all entrances/exits covered by a wireless lan ?

Yes.

Come back here (to the same thread) when you have the actual hardware and you have any problems related to the Arduino component of the system.

6v6gt: Does a person enter and leave through one specific entry/exit point or are there multiple entrances and exits in this building ? Are all entrances/exits covered by a wireless lan ?

Yes, there is two different entry/exit points where the person can enter/exit through, which are all covered by wireless lan which is WIFI router in this case...without forgeting that the person can only enter once and can only enter again once exited..

can anyone help with the codes for the comunication of the Arduino WIFI board and the raspberry pi to control the Servo motors to turn 180 deg, record the clock in and out of the person and also to load the fingerprint templates with time in and out of the employees into the database which is the raspberry pi in this case?

your assistance will be much appreciated