Code to "sweep"

Good afternoon forum!
This is my first post so allow me to say thank you to all that help in their various ways, I love how forums operate.
So my question is this.
I have built a “ghost radio” using and uno and a tea 5767 FM radio module, using a code found online.
In a later addition the code was upgraded to allow for a 10k potentiometer going to port A0 to allow the code to sweep faster or shower by way of the pot. Myself and a few others on the thread had noticed that the new code he uploaded was same as original code without sweep function.
He has long since stopped posting, leaving many a little miffed, so I’m wondering if any of you guys are able to insert the code into the files I have?
Also, just looking at the code, i can see gaps in the fm range,example, 90.0 is missing, plus many others, is there a way to get it to sweep all fm channels from 80 to 108?
I have included in this post the original files and an image of how to wire, which we have done.
Many thanks guys.
Roy

Spirit_Box (1).ino (9.75 KB)

TEA5767Radio (1).zip (3.97 KB)

I’d start by reducing your Sprint Box code down to a fraction of the code it was by putting the list of frequencies into an array rather than massively duplicating the code

#include <TEA5767Radio.h>
#include <Wire.h>

const int led = 13;
TEA5767Radio radio = TEA5767Radio();

void setup()
{
  Wire.begin();
  Serial.begin(9600);
}

// frequency * 10 to avoid lots of floating point numbers
// just an example of all your frequencies
const uint16_t freq[] = { 1047, 881, 883, 881, 887, 889 };
const int freqCount = sizeof(freq[]) / sizeof(freq[0]);

void loop()
{
  Serial.println(1);
  delay(1);
  digitalWrite(led, HIGH);
  delay(1);
  digitalWrite(led, LOW);
  delay(1);
  for (int i = 0; i < freqCount; ++i ) {
    radio.setFrequency(freq[i] / 10.0);
    digitalWrite(led, HIGH);
    delay(1);
    digitalWrite(led, LOW);
    delay(1);
  }
}

Then, work on using analogRead() for A0 and rather than using a delay(1) call, map the value from A0 to the min/max delay you want. There are many analog examples in the IDE.

I believe the TEA library has a sweep (scan) example.

Many thanks for the replies to this, i really appreciate it.
Heres where i fall short at this point.
Although i know the electronics behind the arduino, and know what id like it to do, i have absolutely ZERO programming knowledge or ability, if that makes sense.. i guess my question was for someone far more knowledgeable than i will ever be and write in the code for it to sweep using the 10k pot. ideally, sweep would go from maybe a sweep every second at its lowest point to as fast as possible a its highest point.
the code for the frequencies it sees was just an observation, if there's a better way, great, that can be changed also, and when i upload the code to the original place where we are all struggling, of course the coder would be included in how i got the help for this. There are many many people having the same issue, unfortunately none of us know how to program an arduino.

I’m not trying to be mean, it’s just that there is an established protocol for this. If you don’t want to write code, you should request that a moderator move the post to “Gigs and Collaborations”. This forum is for help with people who are writing code.

Oh!!
Of this i was not aware...
thanks so so much for pointing me in the right direction...ill get this moved...
Thanks again.