College project; Smart home using wifi arduino

Hello everyone,

I’ve been looking for a coding help to my final project which i have to use arduino+wifi shield by controlling the output switches using android phone.

I dont know much about arduino coding cause I didnt study it.
I dont even know the basic >_<
Been trying to search on the web and playing with the examples.

The only thing i could do is connect the arduino to my wifi network XD

I've been looking for a coding help to my final project

In what subject area?

I dont know much about arduino coding cause I didnt study it.

Studied basket weaving, instead?

In what subject area?

I'm an Electronic engineer

Studied basket weaving, instead?

nop, our teacher decided that arduino is easier to use for the project.

My project is to use android app to control arduino that will control switches for lights/garage door or whatever via wifi

Is the anyone who can help me out please?

I tried to connect to wifi and do something else … but have no way to do it >_<

I find it really hard to believe that you didn't learn "Arduino" programming. Electrical/Electronic Engineering requires that you learn at least C programming. So if you don't recognize C programming or have absolutely no knowledge of C programming, then you are going to have a rough time doing this project. Your professor obviously taught you some C programming, otherwise why give a project if you never covered the material?

Another thing, you want to use an Android app to control everything, ok, but what app? Making your own app requires you to know Java. Do you know Java?

If you are completely new to Arduino, then the best thing you can do is buy a C/C++ programming book, and start from page one. You also have example sketches provided with the Arduino software, try them all and take notes.

At the moment, this project is completely out of your reach. But if you have the time and are willing to learn, you will eventually be able to do it.

Check this out : https://nhome.ba/ , home automation software that can be used on various platforms including arduino.

https://www.facebook.com/NHomeApp/