Connect SSI encoder with Arduino

I have BEI encoder as the link below:
http://www.beisensors.com/pdfs/chu9-SSI-optical-absolute-encoder_en.pdf
I read this topic Get time from M590E module - Networking, Protocols, and Devices - Arduino Forum and it very helpful
But I have a question: My encoder has VCC=24VDC. What SSI interface I need when I connect it with Arduino.
Thanks for all support

It appears that the encoder output is RS422, so you will need an RS422 or RS485 line driver as part of the interface.

The SSI clock input is supposed to be an optocoupler, so you may be able to connect that directly to an Arduino output (check whether a current limiting resistor is required, if so use 220 Ohms).

Thanks, Remington for your reply.
But how to connect this interface with Arduino, can you help me a schematic diagram? Pls, note my encoder use VCC 24VDC. It has signal pín: Data+, data-, Clk+, Clk-

Which line driver/receiver will you be using?

jremington:

I will use Arduino for this task, my task just only read data and display it in LCD. Like this video:

It appears that the encoder output is RS422, so you will need an RS422 or RS485 line driver as part of the interface.

jremington:

I don't understand? Can you explain more detail about this question

See reply #1. For more background, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 Serial Communication General Concepts

jremington:
See reply #1. For more background, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 Serial Communication General Concepts

I think I will be using the rs 422 for this case. Can you guide me how to connect? More detail is very better. Step by step.
I am a newbie. Sorry for this inconvenient. Very thanks for your support

Anybody please help me.