I am looking for code to control 3 stepper motors
I have the Arduino Uno R3 with Nema 17 stepper motors and the DRV8825 driver
What is your budget and required completion date for the work?
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Is this an analogue joystick and how are you planning to control it with one joystick which can only do two directions.
Please tell us which stepper motors. Nema 17 is the size of the mounting plate (1.7 inch).
It tells us nothing about the electrical specs.
How far did you get on your own.
This is not a free code writing forum, but we are happy to point you in the right direction.
We usually don't write code for people but assist people in writing code. Which usually means that you have to show your code and tell us how the result differs from what you expect.
A wiring/schematic diagram might also be useful for those that want to help.
You did not mention the joystick from the title.
I imagine (because you did not mention) you want to control two steppers in forward and reverse directions, and a third motor for steering.
Your code should recognize the direction of joystick movement, then make that move three of these motors...
If you haven’t done any thing yet, then I would suggest starting with only the joystick.
Connect the joystick to two analogue channels and write code that prints both X an Y values to serial monitor. Joystick example code should be easy to find.