Controlling 3 servos simultaneously

Running 3 servo motors from my arduino nano. How to I program to run all 3 to run at random or all at the same time?
So far I’ve only been able to program them to run one at a time.

Thank you

You should read the "Read this before posting a program question..." at the top of the discussion list. This will tell you how you can post your code for others to evaluate.

Kirwin:
Running 3 servo motors from my arduino nano. How to I program to run all 3 to run at random or all at the same time?
So far I’ve only been able to program them to run one at a time.

Thank you

You could do a start by googling yourself. There is a chance that you find code that is easy to understand.
There are different ways to ask for help

The worst would be: "finish my project - hurry up!"

The opposite end would be

"I started to dive into this library (link provided) and I understood the basic use. But there is one problem that I can't solve even after debugging a lot ....." providing your complete code.

So as you are a newbee here is a link I found by googling: for "arduino controlling multiple servos"

The example uses the Arduino Uno-baord but it will work the same with your arduino-nano.
This is just a matter of configuringthe right board in the arduino-IDE.

As a general hint: typing 4 to 8 keywords or a sentence into google search is worth the 60 seconds it takes to sometimes hit the jackpot (like in this case)

Start working with this example and come back with concrete questions about whatever.

If other users can see you put YOUR effort into the project and AFTER that you get stuck they will be much more willing to help. Attaching your complete code enables to compile your code for a deep analysis.

best regards

Stefan

Running 3 servo motors from my arduino nano.

So number one is that you have to have an external power supply. The 5V pin from a Nano can’t produce enough current to drive three servos at the same time.

How to I program to run all 3 to run at random or all at the same time?

In exactly the same way as you would program three LEDs to blink at the same time independently, use a state machine.
Look at the doing several things at once tutorial at the start of the project guidance section of the forum