Convert Battery Voltage to Analog

I have a remote location project where I am transmitting ip webcam via cell signal and this system is powered by 4 12volt batteries and solar panel and regulator. The system is deep in a canyon that doesn't contain cell coverage so a relay has been setup to the top of the canyon. I'm unable to currently monitor battery voltage remotely and am concerned about the battery voltage dropping below operational levels. I also have a timer wired into the system in case voltage is too low I can cut power to the camera at night to conserve. I also have a Sutron Satlink data collection platform at the site that is monitoring river levels and precipitation. This system has it's own battery and solar panel and transmits SDI-12 data via satellite.

SO, I'm wondering if there is a way to convert the web cam battery data and transmit it via an anolog port in the Sutron Satlink using the satellite setup?

Thanks

If you have the SatLink2-V2 with a free analog port, it should be trivial to measure the voltage of a battery. If the battery voltage to be measured is greater than 5V, you will need a voltage divider to reduce it to within the range of 0-5V. There must be a common ground connection, of course.

If for some reason a direct connection is not possible or desirable, then you can’t use the analog port and will need some other means for the two systems to communicate.

Thank you.

SO, I'm wondering if there is a way to convert the web cam battery data and transmit it via an anolog port in the Sutron Satlink using the satellite setup?

INSUFFICIENT DATA .

Post the voltage level to be measured (+/- 15%) What does this have to do with arduinos ?