Create an interface with JAVA to run Arduino code

Hi Arduino Comunity, i am new in this forum, so thank you for having me and i apologise for my english or maybe my bad explanation. So, i want to create an interface with javaFX, based in the selected options form the user i want to create arduino code, for my this is the easy thing, but i want to program my arduino from my Java program, and thats the hard part, i dont know if i can do this and how, maybe someone can explain me this subject. I will apreciate this a lot.

emanuelalava:
Hi Arduino Comunity, i am new in this forum, so thank you for having me and i apologise for my english or maybe my bad explanation. So, i want to create an interface with javaFX, based in the selected options form the user i want to create arduino code, for my this is the easy thing, but i want to program my arduino from my Java program, and thats the hard part, i dont know if i can do this and how, maybe someone can explain me this subject. I will apreciate this a lot.

Your English is fine. Your explanation is not!

Are you want to create a C++ compiler or are you wanting to duplicate the current IDE that everyone uses?

Paul

I have written this short Python program to compile and upload Arduino programs using the Arduino IDE command line. It should not be difficult to re-write it for Java.

As you will see the Python program inserts some lines of C++ code into the Arduino program and with suitable modification it could produce all of the C++ code.

...R

Paul_KD7HB: Your English is fine. Your explanation is not!

Are you want to create a C++ compiler or are you wanting to duplicate the current IDE that everyone uses?

Paul

I want to upload the code to the arduino (C++ code) from my app in Java

emanuelalava: I want to upload the code to the arduino (C++ code) from my app in Java

emanuelalava: I want to upload the code to the arduino (C++ code) from my app in Java

Then say that you want to upload the source code or upload the compiled code. The Arduino cannot use source code.

Paul

PS: And tell us what is supposed to happen after the code is uploaded to the Arduino.

Did you read Reply #2?

...R