I need some help
I made my first SAMD21 (ATSAMD21G18_QFN should not have used the QFN first error) project and I have alread build a protoboard.
I have something strange is happening. I will get into the details below.
I have attached a picture of the base schematic I made
Testing so far
- Power supply (not included is working fine (shorts, reverse polarity etc.)
- CPU is readable through JTAG and ICE
- Programing is not issue (Bootloader load fuses program etc.
- Bootloader mode works (but here is were the issue starts)
I have tried many bootloaders, and all have the same result.
If I double, click in the reset switch the CPU goes into bootloader mode
• Com Port connects to my PC
• Storage also comes alive (I can copy/read files in Windows) etc.
But when the CPU goes back to normal mode the drive and com port disactivates. If I put the CPU in bootloader mode and program a sketch (blink) once the sketch completes and a reset is send the CPU goes to normal mode and again com port and stoared disconnects.
Anyone have an idea what’s going on here?