Debug Arduino via debugWire with the Atmel ICE Basic

Hi,
I have an Arduino UNO and want to debug it with the Atmel ICE debugger. I've cut the "RESET EN" soldering bridge and the configuration in Atmel studio described here : Link But when I want to read the signature I've got following failure: "Failed to enter programming mode. ispEnterProgMode: Error status received: Got 0xcc, expected 0x00 (Unknown status message)" But when I press and hold the Reset Button it works. This method works also to enable the debugWire Mode and debugging is now working. But I can't disable the debugWire mode. If i select disable debugWire I've get the same failure message as above even if I press and hold the Reset button. After that the debugWire mode is temporally disabled, but if toggle the power of the Arduino the debugWire method is enabled.
I’ve measured with a multimeter the connection off the soldering bride but it’s definitively severed. Does anyone have an idea why I must hold the Reset Pin? I’ve also tried to disable the HIGH.DWEN fuse after I selected “disable debugWire” but it doesn’t work I’ve got following failure: “Unexpected signature 0x00000102 (expected 0x001e950f).”

I've solved the problem I had a LED in PIN 11. When I remove the LED it works.