Detect infrared from transmitter

I trying to make the infrared receiver receive signal from infrared transmitter. The receiver circuit that I used is attach below.
So when I open the serial plotter, there is a signal on coming even I did’t transmit anything. But It also can detect transmit signal when I turn on the transmitter.
code that I use for transmitter is just blinking

void setup() {
pinMode(8, OUTPUT);
}
void loop(void) {
digitalWrite(8, HIGH);
delay(11);
digitalWrite(8, LOW);
delay(11);
}

And for the receiver side

int ifRead;
void setup() {
pinMode(A0, INPUT);
Serial.begin(9600);
}
void loop() {
ifRead = analogRead(A0);
Serial.println(ifRead);
}

I also attach picture of signal and infrared receiver that I used
Picture at serial plotter is when I didn’t transmit anything
Picture at serial-with-transmitter is when I turn on transmitter.
How can I just show the signal from transmitter? or I need to change the circuit or photodiode?
Sorry for English. Its not my main language.

receiver and transmitter.JPG

receiver-circuit.JPG

You need to modulate the IR signal. Usually 38 kHz is used. The sun, our bodies, bulbs... everything has some IR radaiation. But none of them at 38 kHz!

Thank for reply.

You need to modulate the IR signal. Usually 38 kHz is used.

Sorry I new for this. You mean that I have to change new receiver and transmitter right? What if I use KY-005 as transmitter and KY-022 as receiver. It will be fine right?

The easiest is to use ready modules. Here is a link: https://arduinomodules.info/ky-005-infrared-transmitter-sensor-module/

I think it looks good. Note that the transmitter likely sends out a quite wide beam. If You use stuff to limit, focus the beam, the range will increase.

What's the distance, the range You want?

@duck101

Other post/duplicate DELETED Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

What's the distance, the range You want?

Did you mean distance between transmitter and receiver? If yes, around 100 cm.

Another question. Is is necessary to use IRremote library? Because I just want to detect blinking like10101010

duck101: Did you mean distance between transmitter and receiver? Yes.

If yes, around 100 cm. That should work without too much of extra arrangements.

Another question. Is is necessary to use IRremote library? Because I just want to detect blinking like10101010

Try and see what it looks like. When You get stuck You have an alternative.

Why are you putting code in quotes?