Digimesh with xbee-arduino library

I'm stumped. I'm trying to use the xbee-arduino library, Series 2 TX example with my Digimesh XBee's and it ain't working.

If I output the zbTx to a serial console I notice that the DL comes out as 7D 33 A2 00, where in actual fact I have 0x0013A200 in my sketch. Therefore the transmit is just not getting to the destination XBee. I can't understand why this would be. Does anyone have any simple explanations?

[SOLVED]

Well bugger me drunk. I went back to the Digimesh 2.4 user manual and compared my frames with the example one in the manual. It occurred to me that the 7D mentioned above was significant. The library was using escaping! I changed both my modules to use API-2 and all of a sudden it worked. Well, I can continue with my weekend now, I'm a happy camper.

Did you tried first send a message between 2 xbees only with X-CTU?

I have several digimesh (clients) sending messages to one central node (server) and i don't use any xbee library, just a softwareserial (TX,RX) on clients side.

You say you are using digimesh, thats S1, not sure if xbe-arduino library S2 will work...

Yep all working with XCTU. Also, if I use broadcast rather than specifying my destination address the frame gets through. It's just when use unicast that it fails to send. I could write my sketch to build the frame manually but I was hoping the library would do it for me since I'm still not 100% on how to build the code.