DIY Biometric Reader -- any advice??

I'm creating a program that reads pulse, temp and galvanic skin response (I have separate sensors for each of these) with the arduino duemilanove 328. First of all, this is my first arduino, does anyone have any advice on how to tackle this??

Second of all, the galvanic skin response sensor is an analog sensor with a mini-jack output. Does anyone know a way to connect this to the duemilanove board??

Any advice is much appreciated!

~king28.

Are you making a polygraph?
20 years ago or so, it was a way to detect a layer. Now, AFAIK they are using voice recognition, which is more sensitive and far more accurate approach.
To "tackle" it in old fashion style, you can search on a google separately each kind of sensor + arduino as a words pattern, there are billions temp. meters, half of that freq. meters, and quarter resistive measuremets. For more specific advice, please provide a link or data sheet your sensors.

Actually, no. I am making a steering wheel that detects (and eventually will counteract) anger (road rage). The best way to detect human emotion is the human body's response to it. Heart rate, body temperature and skin clamminess are the three bio sensors I have chosen to do this.

I have purchased the following sensors:

And then the GSR sensor that I have is an analog that I'm actually programming separately.

The best way to detect human emotion is the human body's response to it. Heart rate, body temperature and skin clamminess are the three bio sensors I have chosen to do this

Not convince that is "the best way", as emotion is a (first?) derivative of the bump in adrenaline level.
Adrenaline (disambiguation) - Wikipedia So direct measurements would be the best, only too complicated. More practical to measure a few of "adverse effect", but again, some of them like ECG / blood pressure not easy to measure, and other "second" derivative Palpitations - Wikipedia have a long list of causes. I'd vote for non-contact methods, infra red (face?) temperature measurements, visual perspiration signs (reflective IR?), eyes movements tracking and voice temper. Just thinking aloud.... What else, if your initial question

the galvanic skin response sensor is an analog sensor with a mini-jack output. Does anyone know a way to connect this to the duemilanove board??

was GSR, and there is no link to data sheet, how someone could guess on connection way?