drone (quadcopter) withe arduino uno r3

hi arduino's team i have a quistion about the arduino uno i want to make an drone or mini drone withe the arduino uno r3 is that possible please helpe me for that and the minimum power of brushless motor olso the minumum speed of rotation that can fly the drone last can i use the motor of a hard disk i have 4 motor . olso the measurements of the 4 arms that i well use thnx 4 helping me

and the minimum power of brushless motor olso the minumum speed of rotation that can fly the drone

You're joking, right?

Go do some exploring here, many kits & parts available for drones. www.hobbyking.com

get yourself a kk2 controller, and like others said give hobbyking a browse.

saidov:
hi arduino’s team i have a quistion about
the arduino uno
i want to make an drone or mini drone
withe the arduino uno r3
is that possible please helpe me for that
and the minimum power of brushless motor olso the minumum speed of rotation that can fly the drone
last can i use the motor of a hard disk i have 4 motor . olso the measurements
of the 4 arms that i well use
thnx 4 helping me

Save yourself a crap ton of time, effort, and money. Build an SK450 Drone with KK2.0 board if this is your first one. Google it, there are tons of tutorials. No coding or anything, it’s almost plug and play. I built one with upgraded parts for about $300. Check out HobbyKing.com .

hello arduino form i quation for use i work for project drone i use arduino uno board. but not uderstand to how to make . please any sugetion and knowledge give me.