DS18B20 Sensor doesn't work with Nano 33 BLE

I want to use the DS18B20 Sensor with the Nano 33 BLE, but can’t get it to work. I use the example DS18x20_Temperature of the OneWire libary. The Serial Monitor shows “No more addresses”. I also tested another code (sketch_temp, see below). The Serial Monitor shows “-127”, which means the device is disconnected. With Ardunio Uno everything works fine.
I already tested different pullup resistors.

Thanks for help!

sketch_temp.ino (471 Bytes)

DS18x20_Temperature.ino (3.08 KB)

The OneWire library is not usable with the Nano 33 BLE! You have to wait until a helpful and competent person ported the library. It's not a trivial job.

Does anyone have ideas why this problem arises or what could be possible reasons for this?

SIGSEGV:
Does anyone have ideas why this problem arises or what could be possible reasons for this?

The problem is that this board contains a totally different type of processor than the traditional Uno. This means that the internal architecture and hardware peripherals are different. In particular the internal timers. So porting of the libraries involve a lot of work, in understanding the new internal hardware you have and matching it to work in the equivalent way to the old internal hardware.

Once you have done this you will also need a bidirectional level shifter as I understand the 1 wire bus is 5V only.

In case you still interested, I managed to write my own library for DS18B20 and Nano 33 BLE. It doesn't even require external pull-up resistor.

. It doesn't even require external pull-up resistor.

Don’t be silly. Internal pull up resistors are not sufficient for a reliable design.
It might function but just put a scope on it and see how marginal that design is.