[dude] To hear my voice on a speaker by wifi

I want to know if is possible to “call” from my android device to arduino and listhen my own voice from a speaker conected to arduino. I think i have to create an app to send the signal wich get my android microphone, but i dont really know how to do it, i think ill need an ESP8266. Do you think that what i want to do is posible?

Probably.
Find a protocol for streaming audio over a network. Write an app that takes the microphone input and sends it to the ESP. Have the ESP receive the stream, decode it, and write the audio out over I²S to a DAC.

Pieter

First of all thanks for ur response,
My problem is sending the sound to the ESP. I dont know anything about audio communication protocols. Which protocol should I use to send data from android to ESP and where can I learn about it?
I m looking for more information while waiting for your response.
Thanks

PieterP:
and write the audio out over I²S to a DAC.

Pieter

I2S? Really? SPI perhaps... Or low-pass filtered PWM...

MarkT:
I2S? Really? SPI perhaps… Or low-pass filtered PWM…

The ESP8266 has an I²S interface with DMA, so why not use it?

susurrosd:
First of all thanks for ur response,
My problem is sending the sound to the ESP. I dont know anything about audio communication protocols. Which protocol should I use to send data from android to ESP and where can I learn about it?
I m looking for more information while waiting for your response.
Thanks

I’ve never used any audio streaming protocols on a microcontroller, so I can’t really help you with that.

Pieter

Maybe arduino has his own protocol to send the microphone input, ill search info about that and comment

susurrosd:
Maybe arduino has his own protocol to send the microphone input

No it doesn't.

It's not using the Arduino IDE, and you need SPI RAM for buffering, but it's something:
GitHub: ESP8266_MP3_DECODER

Pieter