Error in uploading files on Arduino DUE

Hi guys,
I have recently bought an arduino Due board and tried to upload some simple program on it. I could upload the program with my PC which has Windows 7 64 bit operating system. However, when I am trying to do that through my laptop with the same operating system (64 bit), an script error comes up with this content:

Arduino: 1.5.4 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Due (Programming Port)"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino/hardware/tools/g++arm_none_eabi/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -g -Os -w -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Dprintf=iprintf -mcpu=cortex-m3 -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=154 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E_ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON -DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Unknown" -DUSB_PRODUCT="Arduino Due" -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\system/libsam -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/ -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/ -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\cores\arduino -IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\sam\variants\arduino_due_x C:\Users\MOJTABA\AppData\Local\Temp\build8930675249691988427.tmp\Blink.cpp -o C:\Users\MOJTABA\AppData\Local\Temp\build8930675249691988427.tmp\Blink.cpp.o

arm-none-eabi-g++: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

I would appreciate if you tell me what is wrong with uploading files through my laptop.

I would try a newer version of the IDE. The current version is 1.6.7.

I have also tried IDE 1.6.7 but the error still exists. :confused: