Error while trying to upload to Arduino Nano

So I bought an Arduino Nano earlier this week and this is the first time I've used it and I've been having trouble uploading code to it. When I try uploading any code to the Arduino whether the code has an error or not it always gives me the same error message.

avrdude: Version 6.3-20190619
         Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
         Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.42.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

An error occurred while uploading the sketch
         Using Port                    : COM3
         Using Programmer              : arduino
         Overriding Baud Rate          : 115200
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM3": The system cannot find the file specified.

avrdude done.  Thank you.

But the weird part is that I can upload something to my Arduino Uno & Arduino Mega fine, but it is just for uploading anything to the Arduino Nano. I've tried using different USBs and different USB ports as well and I've tried updating and installing the driver on Device Manager. Another thing is when I plug in the Arduino Nano it doesn't show the name of it in () next to the port. If anyone had any insight into this error it would be appreciated. Thanks!

if it doesn't show up in Device Manager, you have a driver problem

It does show up in my Device Manager, it's just that I've already tried updating and installing the driver.

Apparently you think the Arduino is connected at COM3 but the PC doesn't.

The PC is supplying power to, but it won't let me upload anything to it, so would that be a setting on my PC I need to change, or a different type of micro USB I would need to get?

The Nano has mini USB versus micro USB. Make sure you have a data cable and not just a charge cable.

Another thing is when I plug in the Arduino Nano it doesn't show the name of it in () next to the port.

You would have an exceptional Nano if it did show a name ;) Nanos usually have a FTDI or CH340 chip set for the USB connectivity and will simply show as a serial device.

It does show up in my Device Manager, it's just that I've already tried updating and installing the driver.

Does it show up as COM3? Or another port number?

Sorry meant mini USB. Some of the mini USBs I tested on the Arduino came with this set of Arduino Nanos and the USBs, so I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t be data cables. And with the ports I have 4 USB ports, but I just found out that when I plug the Arduino into the 4th port it does shows up as COM 5 instead of COM 4. Though when I plug it into any other port it shows up with the right number.

There is no “right” number.
The COM port to use is whichever one Windows assigns and you know this from looking in Device Manager.