Ethernet Shield not Working

Hello,
I just bought a Ethernet Shield for my Arduino UNO. I connected it to my arduino and flashed the Example code for Ethernet Shield, but the code didn't work. The COLL LED on ethernet shield is glowing and I checked with my router, it has not assigned any IP to my ethernet shield. I tried all of the examples given, but none of them worked. Help me in understanding wrong I am doing here?

Ethernet Shield Link: https://www.banggood.in/Ethernet-Shield-Module-W5100-Micro-SD-Card-Slot-For-Arduino-UNO-MEGA-p-908461.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Thank You

First remove the shield from the Arduino.
Place some insulation material / tape over the USB connector on the Arduino to prevent shorts.

There were different "W ?????" Libraries make sure you are using the W5100 version as there have been issues in the past with incorrect versions being used.
The newer ones from Arduino themselves are supposed to work with W5100, W5200, W5500 under the same lib.
It may assume that your shield is a TRUE Arduino one.

The best example in those libraries is usually the "DhcpAddressPrinter" to start with.
Make sure your Ethernet cable is fully inserted into your router and the shield and is a WORKING Ethernet cable.

Bob.