Hey, I,ll just tell you my task and you tell me what to do.
- I have 5 servos 4.9v (Futaba S3003), each connected to an external power source, their GND is common with arduino.
- I have 5 potentiometer 10k, which I will use to control the servos.
- Two 24v DC motor also connected with an external power source via Relay.
- Do I need to use separate power source for servos 4.9v and 24v DC motors? or a 24v battery would be sufficient, if yes then do I need to use step down the voltage for servos?
- Does potentiometer requires external power source, or I could directly connect it to 5v from arduino?
- What type of relay should I use? or lets just say I dont know what relay to use.
- If I am using 5v relay, can I directly operate 5 to 8 relays from 5v arduino? or I require again the external power source?
thats all, these are the question I have for now, I have tested different basic stages of arduino with LEDs and servos, so now increasing the difficulty level, your guideline would be helpful.