Fluctuating values from potentiometer

Hi!
I'm really new to coding and using Arduino, so trying my hope here getting some help! I've looked at some other posts about this topic, but I can't come up with a conclusion to what the problem is.
I've modeled and 3D-printed my own little robot-arm, that I want to control using 4x SG90 micro servos with potentiometers (it says B10K on them). I started by just trying to connect one or two just to test, but the servos looks like they are having a seizure once i power it up. Looking at the readings from the potentiometers, the values are fluctuating a lot, and my guess would be that this might be the problem. Anyone that has any idea what the cause/problem is? What can I do?

#include <Servo.h>

//Define the servo's 
Servo klo;
Servo ledd1; 

//Inputs
int potPin1 = A3;
int potVal1 = 0;

int potPin2 = A4;
int potVal2 = 0;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  klo.attach(5);
  ledd1.attach(3);

}

void loop() {
    potVal1 = analogRead(potPin1);
    Serial.println(potVal1);             //Reads the value from the potentiometer
    potVal1 = map(potVal1, 0, 1023, 0 , 180);     //Scale it to use it with the servo (values from 0 to 180)
    klo.write(potVal1);                   //Sets the servo position according to the scaled value
    delay(10);       

potVal2 = analogRead(potPin2);
    Serial.println(potVal2);
    potVal2 = map(potVal2, 0, 1023, 0 , 180);
    ledd1.write(potVal2);
    delay(10);
}

You shoud incude a detaied schematic with any hardware question.

You will need a solid power supply for your servos. DO NOT power servos from the Arduino 5V. The servo suppy needs to happily supply 1A minium (servo stall current).

Add a 0.1uF ceramic cap from the wiper of each pot to ground. That will apply a low pass filter to the pot signal and bypass higher frequency noise to ground.

Keep noise off of the 5V ine as it is the default anaog reference and any noise will effect the pot (anaog) readings.

You may need to give the servos more than 10 ms to move to their new positions.