Fritzing part for Nano 33 BLE Sense

Hello,

I’m looking for recommendations to locate a Fritzing part for the Nano33 family. Is there any recommendation besides preparing my own (too difficult for me!) for any Nano33. I tried it for some other hard-to-find parts and got myself into twisted knots.

I need to document my assembly as well as perhaps source the prototype PCB to a manufacturer.

I understand that the question should have been directed at the Fritzing forum but I have drawn a blank there already. There is a Nano V3 part in the Fritzing library but I was hoping for a more specific part that I could leverage. Many thanks for your suggestions.

Kind regards.

I found a Fritzing part available for sale here:while it's not free it is accurate and looks nice.

For what it's worth, I'm not affiliated with or sponsored by Elektronica Voor Jou: just a fellow Nano BLE sense and Fritzing user :).

If you go the store page on the Arduino website and look for the Nano 33 Sense board
https://store.arduino.cc/arduino-nano-33-ble-sense

then just click on the documentation tab you will find the Fritzing part listed.

Thank you, @gerrikoio! I guess I didn’t do my homework as usual and opted for a reflex action. Sorry!

Your guidance solved my request. Thanks again.

Kind regards.