Giga Display with two different brightness levels

Today I received a new Giga Display Shield, and comparing it to another one I've had for quite some time, using the exact same sketch, the colors and brightness are completely different. You can see the difference in the image; in the darker one, the colors are generally warmer, with an orange/yellowish hue. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

I've tried using different Arduino Giga R1 WiFi models in case that was the problem, but the behavior is the same. I've placed another order for a new Giga Display Shield to verify that it's not a defective display.

Update (13/08/2025):

I received another Giga Display, and the behavior is exactly the same. I measured the voltages on the much brighter display, and I got voltages for the 5V -> ~3.9V and 3.3V -> ~3.25V points.
On the newer, less bright displays, the voltages are 5V -> ~4.58V and 3.3V -> ~3.27V.

Perhaps the Giga Display Shield hardware has been updated in the newer models I purchased?