GSM Module

what 4g gsm modules can I use here in London for my arduino project. My sim800L wont work becasue its 2g, does anyone have experience with a 4g GSM that works in the UK?

The Sim800L does work in the UK, I have one, I use a Tesco mobile (02 network) PAYG SIM card.

itmoto:
The Sim800L does work in the UK, I have one, I use a Tesco mobile (02 network) PAYG SIM card.

itmoto:

Please omg I need one for my final project,

itmoto:

this tesco mobile 02 mobile sim you are using is it a old card or new? is it a 3g card or 4g? I heard that the old cards work but not the new ones as they dont work with 2g. Where can i get this exact card you have?? I am using a new 4g giffgaff 02 network sim card but it dont work. Im working on my final project, but all i need know is how to get this gsm module working pleaseee help me.

2donboi2:
Please omg I need one for my final project, this tesco mobile 02 mobile sim you are using is it a old card or new? is it a 3g card or 4g? I heard that the old cards work but not the new ones as they dont work with 2g. Where can i get this exact card you have?? I am using a new 4g giffgaff 02 network sim card but it dont work. Im working on my final project, but all i need know is how to get this gsm module working pleaseee help me.

I managed to get it working i ordered a 1pmobile sim card thankss