Hardware for temerature

Hi everyone.
Im new with arduino, and i want to build a simple project
I want a temperature sensor that measure my yard and transmit the signal wireless to little screen in my room.
Very simple, just to see the temperature outside wireless in a little lcs in my room.
Can any one give me advice what hardware should i use?

Thanks so much

You have quite a few options, and "very simple" is a relative term.

1. ESP8266 + DS18B20 sends WiFi Signal direct to phone (no Arduino required)
  2. Arduino + DS18B20 + Bluetooth sends direct to phone.
  3. As 1 but WiFi signal goes to WiFi kit 32, which has on-board LCD (still no Arduino)
  4. As 2 but Bluetooth signal goes to Bluetooth + Arduino + LCD
    etc. etc.
    For the Arduino options, any will do
    Note also that the WiFi32 kit has bluetooth, but I don't know anything about it.

I would begin with an Arduino Nano, a breadboard, a 16x2 LCD display with i2c backpack and a bme280 sensor. This sensor can measure humidity and barometric pressure in addition to temperature and is as easy to use as simple temperature sensors.

This will get you started slowly, which is important if you are a beginner.

Once you have that working, get a second Nano and breadboard and a simple 433MHz transmitter & receiver pair. With these extra components, you can achieve a first prototype. But there will be more to be done after that.

The most difficult parts of the project, in my opinion, will be making the outdoor sensor last more than a few days on battery power, and protecting the outdoor sensor from the weather so that it will work correctly but not be damaged by heat, cold, rain, frost and so on.

Hi thanks so much for your replays
I actualy buy 2 units arduino uno, nrf24l01 with antena, 128x32 iic i2c lcd, ds18b20 sensor.
I can make it work with this hardware?

Thank you!!

Btoash:
Hi thanks so much for your replays
I actualy buy 2 units arduino uno, nrf24l01 with antena, 128x32 iic i2c lcd, ds18b20 sensor.
Thank you!!

If you need, in the middle of your own works, I can help you with with tutorial/codes for the following setup:

1. Sender: UNO + DS18B20 + HC12 Radio Module (I could never make my NRF24L01 Module working).
  2. Receiver: UNO + 2x16 I2C LCD + HC12 Radio Module

Yes, NRF24 is a popular choice, but you only need one with an antenna.

Btoash: