HDMI to RCA coverter project

Hey,
I bought a board a few months ago and just now have time to play with it. I was wondering if I could use the arduino board to covert the analog RCA to the digital HDMI. If it is possible, how would one go about it?

Thanks
-Garey

I doubt you'll get an arduino to cope with that. The speed at which it needs to process the signal will be unviable.

Alright, thanks ken. What about a still image?

TB honest I've never really looked into HDMI You may find some interesting subject matter if you google arduino TVOut. Any you see that look apparently produce colour on the RCA output are likely fake. It's possible to get the arduino to cope with monochrome (but only JUST) and not with anything too demanding on memory. Photographic type results are not likely with the capabilities of a standard arduino.

Every time this is asked here, the answer is still the same.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Arduinox, but I am pretty sure the devices are available on eBay at very modest expense.

And the general principle applies - if it is sold on eBay, you can bet your bottom dollar that not only can you not construct it for the same price, but even after putting hundreds of hours into the design, you would still be lucky to construct it for ten times the eBay price.