This is my first arduino project i am using the nano to create a music reactive light strip from this project on the link below
What I am having trouble with is programming the board I know how to put the code in and include the FastLED library like it says but then it needs to include the FFT library which was later updated to arduinoFHT. according to the OP of the project we use the library from this link he provided in comments
and use the library given to be included but when I do this it says I have a sub folder of my sketchbook that is not a valid library, what do I do too fix this?
t says I have a sub folder of my sketchbook that is not a valid library, what do I do too fix this?
Move that folder out of the libraries folder.
I tried it and now its saying that
fht_oct_out was not declared in this scope
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and podst it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.