High speed measurment of a load cell with amplifier 16-bit resolution

Hi, I would like to measure the force measured from a load cell with a sampling frequency of about 2 kHz or more, with a small quantization error.
For this reason I would like to an amplify the output signal and then, use an ADC with 12 or more bit resolution and then send data to my Arduino Due using a digital comunication (maybe SPI that is faster than I2C).

I notice that exist some amplifier+ADC with the required number of bits (and even more) such as the famous HX711 (with 24 bit or resolution), but the problem is the sampling frequency: I notice that usually the maximum value is about 80 Hz.

Can someone suggest a solution to get high speed and high resolution?

[Text modifyed in 27/12/18]

I don't have any specific guidance. I expect that you will have to buy an analog amplifier and interface that to a conventional ADC chip.

Maybe start from here for some ideas: Amplifiers | communication and connectivity | Omega

I notice that exist some amplifier with the required number of bits (and even more), but the problem is the sampling frequency: I notice that usually the maximum value is about 80 Hz.

The amplifier converts a small analog signal to a bigger analog signal. The analog to digital converter (ADC) converts the amplified signal to a digital number so the MCU can process it. There are many ADCs on the market to provide the requested resolution and even much higher sampling rates (p.e. LTC2208). The AD677 might be a good candidate for your purpose but that difficult to tell as you didn't provide enough information.

Albi142857:
Hi, I would like to measure the force of a load cell with a sampling frequency of about 2 kHz with an amplifier and convert the analog amplified ouput voltage, using a converter with 12 or 16 bit resolution and then send data to my arduino due using a digital comunication (maybe SPI that is faster than I2C).

I notice that exist some amplifier with the required number of bits (and even more), but the problem is the sampling frequency: I notice that usually the maximum value is about 80 Hz.

Can someone suggest a solution to get high speed and high resolution?

You could build you own instrumentation amp with two cascaded gain stages to get good bandwidth
and good CMRR. Then feed that into a suitable ADC.

Instrumentation amps (which are what is needed to amplify a loadcell) usually have gains in the region
of 500 or more, which is too much to get high bandwidth from a single gain stage. The greater the
gain of a stage, the lower the bandwidth.

You could try an instrumentation amp set to about 30x gain followed by a single opamp in differential
amplifier configuration and also gain of about 30, and then into a fast differential ADC with SPI interface.

Then again someone has probably packaged this up as a single IC for convenience, you just have to
find out what its part number is...