HM-10 bluetooth

I bought a HM-10 module but is the fake one, CC41-A.

I already connect it with the adruino and when i send "AT" it responce with ok through arduino serial monitor. But when i try to pair it with my cell phone i get "pairing rejected by CC41-A".

Does anyone knows how to make it work

Basicaly i want to make an rgb led controller

same thing just happened to me, frustrating rip off, mostly the lost time on my project. It will not connect to Android phone no matter what I try so far. Ordering a real HM-10 from my factory direct to see if that will work. Let me know if you figure it out.

the CC41-A is a Bluetooth Low Energy device. I had the exact same problem until I was told that BLE devices connect differently than Bluetooth devices.

look for an app such as BLE Scanner to verify the connection succeeds.

Sorry for the late reply, if you want an app where you can send bytes to the Arduino and you have the CC41-A try to use the app "Bluo" if you want to get a response and send messages. AMR_Voice is also a good app if you want to use a PlayStation like setup to send bytes, but not receiving. Also as stated above the CC41-A is not a rip-off, it's a Bluetooth Low Energy device.

WastefulNick:
Sorry for the late reply, if you want an app where you can send bytes to the Arduino and you have the CC41-A try to use the app "Bluo" if you want to get a response and send messages. AMR_Voice is also a good app if you want to use a PlayStation like setup to send bytes, but not receiving. Also as stated above the CC41-A is not a rip-off, it's a Bluetooth Low Energy device.

Using AT commands just type AT+TYPE3 . Reboot BLE module and pair with Android.

Actually It's a HM-10 means Bluetooth Low energy. Go to Play store and install any BLE scanner then you can see. It not works like other simple Bluetooth module like HC-05 and HC-06

Hello,
I am using HM-10. it takes a long time for the Android app to pair with hm-10. I was told that the hardware has the problem. however, I don't have any problem communicated to Hm-10 via AT command at Arduino port.

it's become a major hassle for me why the android app doesn't pair with hm-10 fast. please see my hm-10 wiring to Arduino at the following link: I waired the HM-10 per central wiring in this link.

Any suggestions to help me solve this problem would be appreciated.